Return to “Games”

Re: What stage is LT currently at?

Silverware wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:It seems, after a very brief perusal, I'm now a Mining Drill Operator member, Black--Snow. :D

Once again thank you for making me aware of the games existence. It's very reminiscent of games I used to play some years back and would have deserved a donation even if I didn't like the look of the game itself.

Thanks! :angel:
Oh hey Factorio!
We should setup a LTFactorio multiplayer session! :D
Factorio is sweet :D
I do actually really want to play Factorio multiplayer at some point. Perhaps this could be an ample opportunity? :D
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Silverware wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:It seems, after a very brief perusal, I'm now a Mining Drill Operator member, Black--Snow. :D

Once again thank you for making me aware of the games existence. It's very reminiscent of games I used to play some years back and would have deserved a donation even if I didn't like the look of the game itself.

Oh hey Factorio!
How much of the game is actually done? From the demo it seemed rather incomplete.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Silverware wrote:

Oh hey Factorio!
How much of the game is actually done? From the demo it seemed rather incomplete.
It honestly could be a complete game at the moment. Many many hours of entertainment. Still, it could be improved on with more content (not that it's lacking).
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)
Re: Factorio

The demo was purposely done that way.

The game itself is more of a sandbox. The game is 'complete' in the sense of the word, but they're always adding more. Right now, they're working on the spidertron and the space part.

The spidertron looks awesome though. Image Also, I highly recommend people check out their weekly update of Friday Facts if you're curious about the development of the game. I've learned a bit more about certain aspects of game design alone from them in the past year. Really neat ideas.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

I don't usually enjoy multiplayer, as you know, Victor. I like to do things on my own. :) It's just more peaceful that way. With as hectic as my life is becoming, I find myself preferring calmer games more and more - or at least those that I can play at my own pace. Multiplayer tends to be a lot more chaotic.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Guys, multiplayer is the most fun in this.
You work together, assign jobs to each other to avoid screwing up too badly, shoot biters together.

It's lots of fun, and far more stable now than when I last played multiplayer. ;)
Seriously a few of us could have a ton of fun in MP.

Building all the things!
Talv! you *MUST* get a full version!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Talvieno wrote:I would play with you, Silver. :P Victor's not likely to forgive me for it, though. :lol:
Nothing to forgive, Nathan. As long as a game I'm prepared to pay good money for contains a fully offline singleplayer experience I'm happy to see gamers enjoying a multiplayer experience. :angel:

The only problem I have with the game is lack of 'challenge' to the game. Yeah, there are some biters, but not much there. Once you get a few turrets up, or start going after the biter mounds, there really is no remaining challenge.

If anything, there needs to be more variation in difficulty to be able to make it more interesting for me. Right now, I think most people are buried with the amount of content that is providing the challenge for them rather than the challenge of surviving.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Yeah, I think when we finally get vs multiplayer that challenge might rise, because suddenly it's about ownership of resources.
One might attack another payers factory just to distract them from the mining operations that you have redirected to your own base :V

I would like to see the number of dead biters factor into their evolution and aggression too, rather than just pollution and time.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now