Return to “Games”

Re: Factorio

Silverware wrote: Also, people. Just so you know, we could save this map. And start up a Deathworld setting. :V
Then see how long we can survive for. :3

Then revert to the main map afterwards.

Just in case people want to do a weekend game or something.
How about...uhm...how do I put it the best way...uhm...FUCK NO?!
:ghost:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Deathworld is cool. MUCH more aggressive biters, that evolve faster, and much more expensive recipes leading to different requirements for production.

I started one last night, and after 45 minutes had 14 iron furnaces always cooking, and 4 science labs doing red science constantly.
And was getting prepped to start on Green Circuits, and getting a Main Bus produced.

Its fun. :D But we would need to all log in as a group. :3
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:Deathworld is cool. MUCH more aggressive biters, that evolve faster, and much more expensive recipes leading to different requirements for production.

I started one last night, and after 45 minutes had 14 iron furnaces always cooking, and 4 science labs doing red science constantly.
And was getting prepped to start on Green Circuits, and getting a Main Bus produced.

Its fun. :D But we would need to all log in as a group. :3
Hmm...okay- I'll consider it. :think:

Oh! You signature finally works again! :thumbup:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:Hmm...okay- I'll consider it. :think:

Yup fixed that, and have been rebuilding Poxy too. :D

Am on a break for tonight and am playing Factorio :3
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
JanB1 wrote:Hmm...okay- I'll consider it. :think:

Yup fixed that, and have been rebuilding Poxy too. :D

Am on a break for tonight and am playing Factorio :3
Would love to play with you, but I'm at work... :problem:
Nothing to see here

Ok, this guy on the subreddit made (sort of) the thing I want: combinator memory that stores any number of natural number signals -- resource quantities -- (as opposed to binary). But just one memory cell, not multiple, in a reset -> take snapshot of signals -> repeat loop until the train leaves the stop.
Unfortunately his explanation and screenshot are both lacking in clarity. :ghost:
Spoiler:      SHOW
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

JoshParnell wrote:Still need to carve some time out to play Factorio. Maybe this weekend.
He said that here.
:o Anyone else thinkin' what I'm thinkin'? :think:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Detritus wrote:
JoshParnell wrote:Still need to carve some time out to play Factorio. Maybe this weekend.
He said that here.
\o/ \o/ \o/

Don't play without me!
Nothing to see here

Detritus wrote:
He said that here.
Most likely not going to happen. Josh likes multiplayer even less than I do. :) I like Factorio multiplayer less than most multiplayer, too. Kind of feel multiplayer in Factorio defeats the purpose, both story-wise and gameplay-wise. It just doesn't feel fun to me.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now