Return to “Games”

Re: Factorio

Been playing a start with no coal... nope, that is not fun. refilling boilers every 5 minutes and spending the rest of the time harvesting wood is not fun gameplay.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Fast-track to railroad and venture forth for a coal outpost!
Even with an oil-fueled economy, it's indispensable because
a) plastic (the blue science must flow! :squirrel:)
and
b) explosives (who doesn't want mobile artillery??).
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=193&t=37490 -- Check out these computer-in-a-computer shenanigans. :squirrel:

I still dream of making a node-style factory, where nodes are connected by rail and not logistics network, which automatically and evenly distributes all needed building materials to each node for convenient player resupply (which would probably look similar to this: https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=193&t=25311).
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

JanB1 wrote:Hey, you guys wanna play a multiplayer round? With, like, ALL the people from the IRC? I think that would be lots of fun. :D
I'm in.
Weekends work best, we can do it evening Europe time, and catch everyone other than the Australians.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

Silverware wrote:
JanB1 wrote:Hey, you guys wanna play a multiplayer round? With, like, ALL the people from the IRC? I think that would be lots of fun. :D
I'm in.
Weekends work best, we can do it evening Europe time, and catch everyone other than the Australians.
Yeah, sounds good.

And fuck the Australians and the Asian people and their stupid time zone...
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:
Silverware wrote:
I'm in.
Yeah, sounds good.

And frak the Australians and the Asian people and their stupid time zone...
We could also cut out america by playing in the european morning. But there are more americans than australians :3

Mind, if we get a solid server up, we could have the game running for like 48 hours.
I dont recall if my Pi was running the server when I was playing with tal, of if that was my laptop...
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Online Now