Tolroko (Guys download the free alpha this could be special)

Hi there, amazingly I'm not tempting you guys to spend your cash,as I'm not sure how he intends to fund the game as this seems a joint community game at this moment in time.

So found this little gem in development currently in open alpha and initially from a one man team seems now to be recruiting quite a few from the net,it's described as John Carter alike open sandbox on a random generated alien world and is very like Outcast in that respect,so far this has bags of potential still very early though but what is even more interesting is the engine which is self made which I was pretty impressed with at first thought it was Unity but it's his own Zerofps engine and tools very impressive stuff. :thumbup:

Searched Google they have a Facebook page,the TIG forums seem to be the latest way to get info though.

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=27052.0

Quick edit found this quote I think this sums the dev and game up nicely,also seems to be a problem with ATI cards you can't interact with inventory atm ahh well the joy of alpha's. :roll:

If you test Tolroko...please give me feedback! tell me whats on your mind after 10min of playing ( trying to play ). I have no master plan for this project...I only have a vision, and i kind of makes things up as I go. So your feedback is very much appreciated. thanks =)

Online Now