Return to “Games”

Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Flatfingers wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:26 pm
fox wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:35 am
Victor Tombs wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:38 pm
I used to see that in the TES modified games quite frequently, Flat. Various animals mysteriously appearing at a great height and plummeting to their deaths. It always reminded of the whale in the HGTTG. :)
And it never gets old :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

YOU WILL BELIEVE A MAMMOTH CAN FLY

(Using the original "Superman" movie music: genius.)
I have noticed that since modders have adopted the habit of cleaning their mods and also introduced a very extensive addition to the patches available thus helping mods to play together nicely I haven't had any real problems with my newly reconstructed SSE game. :D :angel:

Edit: Unfortunately that addition to the posts here was completely off-topic for this thread. I haven't much to add about Kingdom Come: Deliverance. By the time I have anything to say about the game they will probably be releasing the sequel. :oops:

Damocles wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:53 pm
This guard used to be unstoppable ... But then he took an arrow in the knee...
I've met several guards who claim to have received a similar debilitating injury, Damocles. The strange thing is those guards claiming such life-changing injuries seemed to walk without a noticeable limp. I think it must be some sort of insurance scam. :mrgreen:

Victor Tombs wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:14 pm
Damocles wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:53 pm
This guard used to be unstoppable ... But then he took an arrow in the knee...
I've met several guards who claim to have received a similar debilitating injury, Damocles. The strange thing is those guards claiming such life-changing injuries seemed to walk without a noticeable limp. I think it must be some sort of insurance scam. :mrgreen:
Its not nice to call woman "life-changing injuries" or "insurance scam" Victor :D

- It is also argued that Taking an arrow in the knee is a Nordic saying meaning "Getting married." Thus, "I used to be an adventurer like you...then I took an arrow in the knee," actually means that getting married ended his adventuring career. -
More people want exploding kittens than exploding ships. Somehow, this makes me happy.
- credits go to dwmagus

HappyGhecko wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:41 am
Its not nice to call woman "life-changing injuries" or "insurance scam" Victor :D

- It is also argued that Taking an arrow in the knee is a Nordic saying meaning "Getting married." Thus, "I used to be an adventurer like you...then I took an arrow in the knee," actually means that getting married ended his adventuring career. -
:lol: I was unaware of any of this, HappyGhecko. I'm always thankful that these forums attract such a well educated and informed international membership. :thumbup: :angel:

HappyGhecko wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:41 am
Yeah, Amor is a pretty bad shot. He only hits the general direction and doesnt care for limbs :D

I also remember a mod that changed the faction of the guards after muttering the arrow phrase. Seeing 10+ guards chase one of their own trough the town is priceless. They also respawned after like 24 ingame hours.

As for dear Henry here, the phrase:
"Im hungry" is driving me nuts.
More people want exploding kittens than exploding ships. Somehow, this makes me happy.
- credits go to dwmagus

Online Now