Return to “Games”

Re: RimWorld

BFett wrote:Are there any mods that you guys find very helpful that I should add to my base game? Vanilla is fun but I feel like it might be missing something that I can't put my finger on.

Also, I'd be interested in ideas for good base design and cool ways to handle prisoners and bandits.
EDB Prepare Carefully <- should be vanilla
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

BFett wrote:Are there any mods that you guys find very helpful that I should add to my base game? Vanilla is fun but I feel like it might be missing something that I can't put my finger on.

Also, I'd be interested in ideas for good base design and cool ways to handle prisoners and bandits.
Colony Manager helps with the tedious stuff like telling your colonists to harvest 72 individual bushes or something. There are some amusing start scenarios as well.

*checks Steam wishlist*

*sees RImWorld*

*checks when was added to wishlist*

*sees July 2016*

*checks price*

*sees $30*

*checks wallet*

*sees nothing*

。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

This is one of those games I actually voluntarily bought at full price and it was definitely worth it. Would elaborate but am on phone. :ghost:
In summary: all of the detail in it results in amazing stories, sorta from the combination of what you do with your colonists (who all have personalities/talents/stuff) and whatever losses occur in your colony due to raids or environmental causes or internal stress or anything really. oops I guess I elaborated anyway

Talvieno wrote:Wow, that's one heck of a shiny release note. :shock: I'm very tempted right now... but I think I've already hit my gaming budget for this month. Next month perhaps. :)
Oh right you still don't own Rimworld...
I don't have budget atm either, but I own it. :V
(Spent all my money on games immediately upon payday xD)
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

JanB1 wrote:
Talvieno wrote:(...) but I think I've already hit my gaming budget for this month. Next month perhaps. :)
Hah! Who needs a gaming budget anyways! :D

*looking at my steam library*
*Mumbles to myself: "Okay, maybe I should have had a gamning budget..."*
Okay, just to shit on your day:

https://steamdb.info/calculator/7656119 ... 861/?cc=nz This is you at $6564 NZD
https://steamdb.info/calculator/7656119 ... 245/?cc=nz This is me, at $8500 NZD

337 games vs 485.
3585 hours vs 5088

:ghost:

I am disappoint son.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Online Now