Return to “Games”

Re: GhostShip AfterMath

There seem to be a couple of things being offered here.

This initial Greenlight appears to be for Ghostship: Aftermath, a minimal game of walking around interacting with things, perhaps with some story. This will be used to fund development of Ghostship, the full survival/horror shooter game.
Re: GhostShip AfterMath

Flatfingers wrote:There seem to be a couple of things being offered here.

This initial Greenlight appears to be for Ghostship: Aftermath, a minimal game of walking around interacting with things, perhaps with some story. This will be used to fund development of Ghostship, the full survival/horror shooter game.
Wait, so this isn't actually game? It's the 'level' that is just the ship? And this is being sold? Sounds to me like they're just trying to sell a tech demo, and this isn't even really demo'ing tech. Just showing off what someone designed for a price...

I'm sorry, I can't really get behind something like that. It feels like more and more shovelware is starting to show up on greenlight just so people can make a few bucks here or there. Is it really that difficult to come up with a premise that promises enough that people want to give you money? I'm guessing that if this was on KS, that there wouldn't be much funding it because these reasons. With how much competition there is out there in different games, give me something I want to play. Once I've looked around once or twice, it's not worth holding on to. :|
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Online Now