Return to “Games”

Re: Eterium

Looks cool very retro but with a modern twist have the backers/promoters posted on Star Citizen forums pretty sure this will help hopefully get Chris Roberts involved he did wonders for Satellite Reign.
Scratch that SC forum bit there is a post on there already,just up voted on Greenlight though. :thumbup:

darker70 wrote:Scratch that SC forum bit there is a post on there already,just up voted on Greenlight though. :thumbup:
I've already done my bit on the Star Citizen forums Darker but thanks for reminding me about up voting on Steam Greenlight. :thumbup:

Looks decent. Reminds me more of the wing commander games than any others so far.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Oooooh! Nice! I'm a HUGE fan of the earlier Wing Commander games and the similarity to the WC1 & WC2 games are so strong I just pledged! Nice mix of anime style scenes and I hope they do not remove it. :D
In Josh we trust.

Down to the last six hours plus change and just over 3000 dollars before funding is achieved. So a plea to all those who enjoyed early Wing Commander games but want up to date graphics and effects. Please do consider backing this quality project. The downloadable game will cost you 15 dollars and your support will be appreciated by a young team who need your support. :)

End of shameless plugging. :lol:

JoshParnell wrote:Not sure why this isn't getting more attention? Looks good to me - I'm behind it!

Down to the wire here though... :shock:
Thanks for your support Josh. :D The project has just made its goal but we are waiting for the clock to hit zero.

Thank you to anyone here who supported the project. :clap:

I would have helped kickstart it, if it weren't for Eterium - A Space Combat Sim for Windows PC

No reason funding a game I can't play, right?
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Online Now