Return to “Games”

Re: Frontiers (The pretender to Daggerfall/Morrowind)?

Just_Ice_au wrote:D'oh! I just went and checked, and I didn't back for Beta access. Damnit, past-me, you penny-pinching jerk. :cry:
Sorry for your loss Just_Ice. :(

The problem is that there are so many interesting game projects on KS you could empty your pockets and still find it's not enough. (are you there TanC :mrgreen:) Frontiers always looked like a winner but Lars has been very shrewd in his team choices and, let's admit it, taken the game to a whole different level.

You can't help but like a man who is so candid in his updates. :lol: :clap:

Victor Tombs wrote:
HowSerendipitous wrote:Rather glade I backed this now....

'Tis looking amazing already!
Yes, the improvements to the terrain are jaw dropping. Lars and team are doing a fine job. I think Josh will be rather pleased when he sees the update. :D
Wow, I am more than pleased!

This is truly shaping up to be a game after my own heart :D :thumbup: :clap:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

Victor Tombs wrote:Sorry for your loss Just_Ice. :(

The problem is that there are so many interesting game projects on KS you could empty your pockets and still find it's not enough. (are you there TanC :mrgreen:) Frontiers always looked like a winner but Lars has been very shrewd in his team choices and, let's admit it, taken the game to a whole different level.

You can't help but like a man who is so candid in his updates. :lol: :clap:
LOL. I totally understand what you're saying. So many games, not enough time & money...

His latest update was definitely hilarious! Hope it'll continue to be as fun and as amazing. :clap:
In Josh we trust.

I should be offering my apologies to Lars for not submitting any replies to his skillfully created kits. The one I am truly interested in is the Building Kit but I should have made some effort with the other kits. :oops:

The project has been masterfully handled by Mr Simkins and I'm just blown away by how impressive the project is turning out to be. :D

I must say I am looking forward to becoming an Innkeeper. Drinks all around. Cheers! :mrgreen:

Victor Tombs wrote:The project has been masterfully handled by Mr Simkins and I'm just blown away by how impressive the project is turning out to be. :D
Quoted for epic truth.

Victor, I'm not sure how much you see of the forums, but there are sections devoted to just the developers, and I have never seen anyone be able to run a project through a forum, but he is doing it INCREDIBLY well. His forum is becoming a poster-child for making this thing look better than any other collaboration/project management software.

I am astounded.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DWMagus wrote:Victor, I'm not sure how much you see of the forums, but there are sections devoted to just the developers, and I have never seen anyone be able to run a project through a forum, but he is doing it INCREDIBLY well. His forum is becoming a poster-child for making this thing look better than any other collaboration/project management software.

I am astounded.
My bad again DW, :oops: I was positive that the project was going to be awesome and with you and Gazz involved in the guts of the forum I was content to be just an ordinary guest passing through occasionally. I never have been much of a forum man (believe it or not). With every new backer update I have been astonished by the progress and the sheer quality of the work. :clap: :D

I didn't get a chance to be a Starwalker as my pockets at the time had been emptied by Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous (+literature) and various other projects but I had my finger on the trigger for the Innkeeper tier when Lars gave us warning of its introduction. The three offerings were gone in an eye-blink and I still count myself lucky to have the privilege of owning one of the offered Inns. :D

Frontiers will be a perfect game to play in place of my other open-world, land based games such as TES and Two Worlds to name but two. It promises to be a superb time sink. :thumbup: :D

Of course I am still really excited by the thought of "MorrowJosh" but chances are I will have to wait a while for that gem to make an appearance. ;) :D :D

Online Now