Return to “Games”

Re: Frontiers (The pretender to Daggerfall/Morrowind)?

Talvieno wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote: I don't play any modern realistic warfare games either. :angel:
May I join the club? :mrgreen:
I could join that club as well. :)
You obviously didn't get the PM, Talvieno, I've dispatched a courier to deliver your card. ;) :D
Cornflakes_91 wrote:*takes his card, hesitates*

i actually find the latest installment of the "modern shooters" aka CoD somewhat interesting again.
energy weapons, augmented reality and exoskeletons :ghost:
:lol: I don't see your name on the roll call of membership, Cornflakes, I think that card is a fake. I'm pretty sure the Modern Warfarers were keen on recruiting you. :thumbup:

Cornflakes_91 wrote:*takes his card, hesitates*

i actually find the latest installment of the "modern shooters" aka CoD somewhat interesting again.
energy weapons, augmented reality and exoskeletons :ghost:
Heartening to hear, somehow, Cornflakes :P though I suspect the latest CoD took some key ideas from Titanfall, I'm all for innovation! The CoD games have never been bad, they've just not been innovative at all since MW1.

Flatfingers wrote:Download just finished.

Notes to follow... eventually. :)
I'll make myself comfortable. :D This is exactly what I was looking for. Lars is a lucky man, to have this type of feedback on his game.

Speaking of which - you do have LT beta access, right, Flat?
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now