Return to “Games”

Re: Morrowind

Morrowind Halloween Special!!

In the morning it was like every other day... I wanted to take my Boat DeLux for a ride but remembered just in time that I had the 900 hp (as in Holymoly Powered!!) motor for an upgrade back in Ebonheart, so instead I wondered a little and entered a mysterious cave. At the time, I didn't know that it was indeed Halloween day, of course, but the peaceful inhabitants of the cozy place wanted to put things in order fast enough. After a while encountering some of the most picturesque little creaturesin this island so far, I decided to come out and head straight to Seyda Neen to catch up with the Halloween party I was sure they had... On the way I've got proof that it was indeed a special day, for I encountered some strange things... In the end, much to my surprise, they didn't had much of a party *facepalm* :lol:
I have been - and always shall be - your friend.

:lol: That was a bit like my Halloween party, Lum. The food and wine were excellent, the music was superb but the uninvited guests didn't turn up. :mrgreen:

There was one brave little chap and his sister who knocked on my door. I treated them to a great big bag of sweets and chocolate to eat. Enterprise and courage should always be rewarded. :D

Hmm...I have a feeling they will be back again next year. :angel:

I don't have any dogs, Lum, but there is a cheeky young fox who sits on the garden patio at the back of the house quite regularly. I think he's under the impression that he owns the place. :angel:

And I've just realised I answered the door to the little mites in one of my more colourful smoking jackets. I was wondering why they were a bit transfixed while I was practicing my smile and giving them the goodies. They probably thought it was some sort of Halloween costume. *chuckle*

Victor Tombs wrote:I don't have any dogs, Lum, but there is a cheeky young fox who sits on the garden patio at the back of the house quite regularly. I think he's under the impression that he owns the place. :angel:

And I've just realised I answered the door to the little mites in one of my more colourful smoking jackets. I was wondering why they were a bit transfixed while I was practicing my smile and giving them the goodies. They probably thought it was some sort of Halloween costume. *chuckle*
colorful smoking jacket?
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Cha0zz wrote:colorful smoking jacket?
Yes, it's a bespoke multi-coloured smoking jacket, Cha0zz. I own quite a few of the more commonly available velvet dress type and a few paisley ones. :angel:

This particular one I had made for special party occasions. I don't normally include Halloween on that list but as I'd cooked a fabulous feast for myself and had gone to the trouble of dressing the dining table it seemed like a good idea to follow suit and dress appropriately. ;) :D

darker70 wrote:
plillevold wrote:My second love is on sale again! Thanks GoG.com :thumbup:
Got my copy from Steam for same price when they had that exploration sale not long back,I did have the original on that long and forgotten shiny silver disc that the eldest of us speak of as we recant our CD tales from days of yore. ;)
You're obviously referring to old fogies like me, darker, who can't recall how many times they have purchased the "shiny silver disc" of the game in its various reissues. :angel:

darker70 wrote:
plillevold wrote:My second love is on sale again! Thanks GoG.com :thumbup:
Got my copy from Steam for same price when they had that exploration sale not long back,I did have the original on that long and forgotten shiny silver disc that the eldest of us speak of as we recant our CD tales from days of yore. ;)
Those discs you speak of, may they never fall into forgetfulness Oblivion. They hold the power to summon the fondest of memories. With the proper devices and ceremony, they will bring forth onto the screen such wonders, of music and images, and henceforth teleport us to the lands we hold so dearly.

Though a downloadable copy will do as well :ghost:
Last edited by plillevold on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old-fashioned :ghost:

Online Now