Return to “Creative Writing”

Re: First Contact: A Forum Game

Name: Stanislaw Malanowski
Nationality: Polish
Description: Stanislaw, known as "Stan" or "Ski" to his friends, joined the Polish Army at age 18 after being conscripted. He ended up liking the job, and decided to make a career out of it. He went to Russia for hiss formal military education, and came back an eager lieutenant ready to take on the world. His skill was quickly recognized by his commanders, and he joined the JWK, the Polish special forces, at the behest of High Command. Malanowski was born in Wroclaw to a rather average family. His grandfather fought in World War II against first the Soviets, and later the Nazis. As such, he and his family still holds something of a grudge against both the Russians and Germans. However, he has begun to overcome his ingrained prejudices against them thanks to joint training with the Russians and East Germans- this by no means tempers his dislike of the "Westies," however! He has never actually fought before, however. This is his first "real" deployment, and Malanowski is eager to prove himself to both his Communist peers and his NATO enemies.

Reactions: 4
Bravery: 5
Throwing: 3
Shooting: 3
Agility: 2
Strength: 5
Health: 3

Equipment:
Assault Rifle+4 extra clips
Pistol+3 extra clips
Combat Knife
Helmet
Ballistic Vest

Edit: derped on my stats ._.
Last edited by cuisinart8 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reactions: 3
Bravery: 4
Throwing: 2
Shooting: 2
Agility: 1
Strength: 4
Health: 2

2+3+1+1+0+3+1 = 11 not 18

All stats start at 1, then you can add 18 more points to that.
They should add to 25 when you are done.
So better get to increasing some of those stats Cuisinart, but your character is accepted.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Unfortunately we cannot just start with three players, and I need to redo the combat rules (I found that full auto would never be useful under my provisional rules)

Feel free to also join in here if you want something to do while we wait for a fourth and/or fifth player.
Once we have at least one more player we can look at starting.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

Haha, well there are votes for it, enough to make me want to wait out the entire week rather than just rush into it.
I do need a project name though to post to Github.

As for the bump, thanks, you reminded me to redo the combat :)
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Online Now