Return to “Creative Writing”

Re: Comments on "Small Choices - an EVE-Chronicle-esque"

Dinosawer wrote:
Idunno wrote:
Spoiler:      SHOW
The more Hraden thinks of Sofie as a real person, the larger the chance that the Sofie/Hraden ship will sail straight and true. :shifty:
Why yes, my shipping goggles are still on, thank you for asking. :ghost:
Spoiler:      SHOW
So I guess we could say you're...spaceshipping? 8-)

I'll let myself out. :ghost:
You may or may not have just summoned a certain pixelated loon. :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Talvieno wrote:You think that's hilarious? He wasn't even trying. :P Try this thread to see what I mean.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :shock: :? :crazy: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Code: Select all

*funny overload, divide by zero error - - -   jaf930487erhuasdfjpkz - - shuttingu894-78937&*%)#_@() d08493021wn....*
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

New chapter is up. :) Bit worried about it, considering I'm dropping a lot of bombshells (literal and figurative). Also, this is where that... what did you guys call it? - "space age spatula" gets used. I'm fearing I didn't do the best job - let's see if that "you're getting better!" still holds up. :P As always, open to suggestions.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

I thought I'd better say something here, Nathan, just in case you start getting the impression that I've lost interest in your grand project (as if I could). I'm not reading your serialisation of Small Choices but as soon as you have completed your epic masterpiece and find the time to get the wheels rolling/ cogs turning on those plans to produce the physical copy you will find me most attentive. If you still intend doing my audio version I will reward you handsomely for your efforts. ;) :angel:

If you decide against a printed copy of Small Choices would it be possible to put together a superior PDF version? Maybe adding some of your artwork to embellish the whole. :mrgreen: :D

Online Now