Return to “Creative Writing”

The Third Law

Hey guys!
So I recently found Limit Theory through a friend and for some reason the game inspired me to write. So here's the product of my inspiration for all you other pilots to enjoy:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ewz ... sp=sharing
(Google docs, because.... Why not, eh?)

If there's something specific you want to point out in the story feel free to comment there, but otherwise discuss it in this thread. (I don't particularly like the comment system, but it is useful in some situations)

~Black--Snow
Fly safe. o7
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)
Re: The Third Law

Reserved - Just in case I decide to stop using Google and use the forums to post the story in the future.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

ThymineC wrote:Not bad!

I don't usually read much stuff from this forum, but I liked the formatting and writing style.
Why thank you!
I don't think any writer consciously considers his/her writing style. It's just kinda... Instinct I guess. o.0

Just_Ice_au wrote:Interesting start. I'm eager to read chapter 2. :thumbup:

BTW, welcome to the forums! Might I perchance interest you in making a submission to our short story competition. I'm sure you'd do well.
I had actually written a submission, but I forgot I hadn't had internet at the time and I lost the submission when I pressed 'post'.
Either way, I'm pretty bad at writing short (limited) stories. :P

That's a shame you lost work. :( I usually try to write any long posts in a text editor and then copy-paste them over to the forums to avoid that.

Anyhow, the only way to get better at micro fiction is to write a whole bunch of it. :lol:
- The Snark Knight

"Look upward, and share the wonders I've seen."

Just_Ice_au wrote:That's a shame you lost work. :( I usually try to write any long posts in a text editor and then copy-paste them over to the forums to avoid that.

Anyhow, the only way to get better at micro fiction is to write a whole bunch of it. :lol:
I have my own Limit Theory folder in Dropbox with several sub-folders for a bunch of different proposals with the main proposal text saved as a text document and supplementary (usually graphical) material kept inside as well.

Bump! I've done a bit of work on this since the days of old. :D

Online Now