Everyone on the forums is invited to vote on their favourite story in the poll.
Thanks go to all our entrants for participating, all the submissions were fantastic.
Let's kick off our inaugural Short Fiction Contest. Contest closes Monday 27th January 2014.
This is the submissions thread, please post any comments in the Short (Short!) Fiction Contest thread. After submissions close we'll run a poll so people can pick their favourite story.
- - Submissions should be approximately 300 words in length. Please, no novellas.
- Multiple submissions are encouraged, but you may be asked to choose one to go to final voting.
- Submitted stories should feature the competition's topic.
- Original content only (obviously, plagiarism of any kind is discouraged).
- Submissions should be posted in this thread by the stated deadline.
- Submissions should include a title.
- Have Fun!
Feel free to incorporate the topic into your story in any way you choose - You could tell us a story about why the ship was constructed, or the reason it is the last starship. The story could be about the crew of the starship, the civilisation that built it, or even the tale of how it was destroyed. Anything you like, so long as you mention the last starship.Contest Topic wrote:The very last starship constructed in the Sol system.
That's it. Have fun guys, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments thread.