Return to “Creative Writing”

Re: 4 word story

As the story begins I did do battle, as in ages past, with the great beast and with fleets amassed in my bath tub. Forward, into the night went my gallant sub-marine sandwich; twas delicious, except my gluten allergy kicked in. I got extra bubbles in the diet soda from a stained, rusty drinking fountain. I thought it strange that my yellow pants had their color changed, as I didn't notice that these bubbles also they came from above.

As the day broke with sunshine and doves raining down upon me, it kept on coming until I finally got a very terrible idea. What have I started? Just a month ago, after preparing eons for buying a new toilet, and finding it full of polyester wrapping paper to use on a Gnomish Crusade victory party tangent unrelated to the methodical grinding of cereal.

While I shouldn't wonder why my butt aches I still have to ere the languid rays of the ellipsis... way of the ghost. There was not any hope extracting meaning through abstraction except from abstract abstraction, but including procedural procedure and redundant redundancy too.

Because of this, I solemnly swear that I will never swear again without first checking that I actually have a chance to avoid recursion. However, I may try to avoid the witch who set me up on this grand journey towards a tower and a sage's rolodex filled with data about towel-filled baskets. Don't worry,
I'll reach the end
- The Snark Knight

"Look upward, and share the wonders I've seen."
Re: 4 word story

incessantly shouted, "Behold the
I know not what life is, nor death.
Year in year out-all but a dream.
Both Heaven and Hell are left behind;
I stand in the moonlit dawn,
Free from clouds of attachment.

Online Now