Return to “Creative Writing”

Re: Infinite Loop comments

… and the loop is closed. :D

Thank you, Peter, for a captivating and engaging read! I have thoroughly enjoyed every installment.

Also, the form you chose—with all these communication transcripts etc.—is a refreshing take on an alternative to a more classic novel, or novella, or short story.

(I am a little saddened about the eventual fate of the members of the Coleman mission. I had wished for them to survive. But that's only a minor issue, and it's more my issue than yours.)

Anyway, I was hooked from the first to the last post, and it was a great ride. :thumbup:

So, now: what will I be looking forward to reading from now on? :think:

And finally a request from the moderators: Could the Infinite Loop thread be (a) locked (if Peter doesn't wish to add an epilogue, that is) and (b) stickified, lest it gets lost in the depths of the forum?
Re: Infinite Loop comments

Commander McLane wrote: And finally a request from the moderators: Could the Infinite Loop thread be (a) locked (if Peter doesn't wish to add an epilogue, that is) and (b) stickified, lest it gets lost in the depths of the forum?
If Peter requests that it be locked, I will lock it. I will also see about an archive section for the Creative Writing forum to keep finished stories. Story threads would be removed on request of the author.
Shameless Self-Promotion 0/ magenta 0/ Forum Rules & Game FAQ

Online Now