Return to “Announcements”

Re: Limit Theory @ PAX South 2018!

N810 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:03 am
So...Did any of us Forum members go to Pax South ? :think:
Good question, N810. :)

I wonder if that chap did go back for a second look at LT? Was there much interest in what appears to be another space shooter game which also looks rather good in the graphics department? How many visitors to the booth were impressed with the line "This is not really Limit Theory but believe us the real thing will be awesome"?

Any chance we can see some actual footage of the "almost real LT" before mid-year? :angel:

:shifty: I'm not at my best during the month of January. It's not a Freelancer thing but issues to do with seasonal affective disorder.

How in the world did I not have a forum account? Kickstartered the game and I've been pretty afk since the dev videos ended. Randomly saw the Limit Theory booth from the corner of my eye and spent a good 30 minutes talking to the devs and even got a selfie with Josh!

I can't tell ya guys how excited I was to see the game there. Pax was a great event and the hype was real. btw when did the forums change? They look different than what I remember.

SergeDavid wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:38 pm
How in the world did I not have a forum account? Kickstartered the game and I've been pretty afk since the dev videos ended. Randomly saw the Limit Theory booth from the corner of my eye and spent a good 30 minutes talking to the devs and even got a selfie with Josh!

I can't tell ya guys how excited I was to see the game there. Pax was a great event and the hype was real. btw when did the forums change? They look different than what I remember.
goshdarnit. and i cant even get over there at an affordable price.

SergeDavid wrote:

That's awesome to hear! :D Glad you got to talk to him, and welcome to the forums! Great to have you here. :) And - you're absolutely right, the forums did change. We redid the styles last summer, after upgrading to a more recent version of phpbb. I tried to make sure it looked mostly like the old forum, but there have been some minor changes.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

SergeDavid wrote:

WOO I'm so glad you joined the forums!!
Ship Inspiration Pinterest!! (send me stuff)

"You’ve got to work on something dangerous. You have to work on something that makes you uncertain. Something that makes you doubt yourself... because it stimulates you to do things you haven’t done before. The whole thing is if you know where you’re going, you’ve gone, as the poet says. And that’s death."
- Stephen Sondheim

SergeDavid wrote:

Hi :)

Online Now