Return to “Announcements”

Re: [ FORUM UPDATE ] : Feedback, Known Issues, Etc.

It's definitely improved. :3

I would leave it pinned, just rename to [ FORUM ISSUES ]
And use it for generic issues rather than ones for the update :3
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

That Information pop-up when I click "Mark topics read" to tell me that all topics were marked as read when I just told it to mark all topics and read and I can plainly see from the highlighting that ALL TOPICS ARE NOW MARKED AS READ is really starting to get on my nerves.

If this isn't bothering anyone else, then this will (probably) be the last time I whinge about it.

But if anyone else is annoyed by it, please feel free to join me in expressing a wish that the staff will consider nuking it from orbit when time permits.

All the posts from the "The Official "Hi, I'm new thread"" that Tal moved over to a new topic called "Acronyms (smth)" except the first still have "The official "Hi, I'm new thread"" as title. So, when you read the answers and the topic title above em, you could think you're still in the "Hi, I'm new" thread.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
Re: The Pudding Thread

Dinosawer wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:16 am
That's not a bug, that's normal (previous forums did that too) since the title is a changeable thing per-post, not per thread.
As evidenced in this post. :ghost:
Hmm...yeah, I get that. I thought in the previous forum the title would get changed to the new title if parts got split off.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Charley_Deallus wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:14 pm
"They blew it up! God, damn you! Damn you all to hell! *Shakes fist at the sky*

I go inactive for a few weeks and things CHANGE!? Why is it that when I am around, nothing noticeable seems to happen!?

*Goes inactive*

Also just realized we have more than 1 programmer now. :shock:
ITSA CHARLEY!

Yes, they did the thing, and the thing was done.
And now Josh is no longer a single peon in the hivemind, but one of some.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now