Return to “Announcements”

Limit Theory Development Summary: March 2017

Since you're on the forums you've probably already read this stuff in detail, but I'll link it here anyway since Talv did a great job of summarizing this month for us! I also uploaded a few new shots from the New Orleans event, linked in the last gallery. Nothing really new, but they make for good wallpapers :)

Kickstarter Update #46

Pretty major month in retrospect! :clap:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford
Re: Limit Theory Development Summary: March 2017

JoshParnell wrote:Since you're on the forums you've probably already read this stuff in detail, but I'll link it here anyway since Talv did a great job of summarizing this month for us! I also uploaded a few new shots from the New Orleans event, linked in the last gallery. Nothing really new, but they make for good wallpapers :)

Kickstarter Update #46

Pretty major month in retrospect! :clap:
Congratulations to both Josh and Talv, excellent work and wonderful to see encouraging responses from the kickstarter page :)
Thank you Josh & Nathan! How nice it is to hear of all your progress Josh! Take your time and everything looks great !

Hmmm.... Limit Theory screensaver... That sounds like a really awesome idea... ;D

Thank you for a great update!

My favourite kicktarter project? Check
Main developer seems well again? Check
Regular Kickstarter updates? Hell Yea, Check!

Wow ...this is why we missed the updates so much. It is so great to see the advancement, and to see development pick up steam.

Thanks for the update, Josh and Nathan! Great to hear the progress, and love to see the eye candy. :)
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

Charley_Deallus wrote:When I saw the Kickstarter update signed "Josh and Nathan" it reminds me of how my fiancee and I sign our cards to people "Kaitlin and Tyler"

Made me laugh hysterically for some reason. ;)
So you are saying that FemVieno is Josh? :ghost:
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
Charley_Deallus wrote:When I saw the Kickstarter update signed "Josh and Nathan" it reminds me of how my fiancee and I sign our cards to people "Kaitlin and Tyler"

What are you implying with this? :think:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:
Silverware wrote:

What are you implying with this? :think:
Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

JanB1 wrote:
Silverware wrote:
JanB1 wrote: What are you implying with this? :think:
Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more.
Well...that wasn't really helpful...
/me throws arms up in despair!

Kids these days, skipping their Classical Humor courses.
Back in my day we watched Monty Python, and understood all the jokes!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Online Now