Return to “Announcements”

Re: Welcome Talvieno, Official Limit Theory Community Manage

I know I said I wouldn't be posting on the forums again, Nathan, but it felt wrong not to add my genuine and hearty congratulations on your promotion to Limit Theory Community Manager. :clap: :D

You know my thoughts concerning your suitability for the position and I'm just very pleased that Josh has finally made this official pronouncement confirming your invaluable contribution to this Community. :thumbup:

A well deserved promotion, my friend. :angel:

Wow, amazing to see Josh hear our claims.

Congrats Talvieno! You're probably the best mod I've seen in any game related forum ever. It's well deserved.

Anyways, I'm just very happy both with the news and by seeing Victor posting around. It's always so good to see his kindness! I don't know what reason you had to decide not to post anymore around here, Victor, but your nice words make people's days a little better.

Victor, you had me worried about you and your well being! I do like having you around and would hate to see you leave this community or at least stop posting. I like reading your kind and thoughtful words.

Josh, thanks for the quick reply and clear answer, I appreciate it.

Thanks, guys! :D I'll certainly do my best.

As to forum color: I wasn't sure it was a good idea to remove myself from "Moderator Green", or to take on "Josh Red". If people think it's a good idea for me to switch colors for increased visibility, though, I'm open to considering it.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now