Return to “Announcements”

Re: Limit Theory @ PAX South!

[Quote=FormalMoss]<snip>[/quote]

Honestly, as happy as I am to see everything Josh has presented now, it's been bittersweet, because I'm more or less at the point where *I know* it's been said enough times there's no reason he can't have heard it, *he's said* he's listening enough times that there's no excuse for him to have missed it, and *he's promised things* enough times that there's very little credibility left in such a thing, and because of all this if the message you just posted above isn't something that is demonstrated to be understood and continually acted upon, eventual results won't matter (to me.)

This recent burst of energy was enough to stop me from going there just as I was about to. At this point in my life, reneging upon your word carries a lot more weight with me than showing me something really cool you did. I value both integrity and talent, but without the former the latter is lackluster.
Re: Limit Theory @ PAX South!

Flatfingers: More detailed instructions:

The Louisiana Tech Park displays are close to the Queue Hall. If the Queue Hall is west of the Expo Hall, then the LTP displays are at the north-west, right against the exit wall to the Queue Hall.

edit: Image (apologies for the small size; my phone is terribad and the guide (and map) is only available for phones)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now