Return to “Announcements”

Re: The Full Story -- Now Available on KS!

JoshParnell wrote:
Scytale wrote:you have to hack the mainframe
Already did. Or, at least, with a few more hours of work I will have if everything goes as planned.

Just don't tell anyone. :shh: :shifty:
This is ominous...
Like... we just got Fallout's Pip-Boy app yesterday, and you and Fallout 4 have been lining up on major announcements!
This leads to an expectation...

:V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:This is ominous...
Like... we just got Fallout's Pip-Boy app yesterday, and you and Fallout 4 have been lining up on major announcements!

No no no. Not LT-related. Just an idea I'm working on after I go home from work. :ugeek:

A secret one. :ghost:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

JoshParnell wrote:

No no no. Not LT-related. Just an idea I'm working on after I go home from work. :ugeek:

°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

Silverware wrote:
JoshParnell wrote:

Limit Theory 1.0 confirmed!

JoshParnell wrote::|

Expectationers gonna be expectationers :ghost:

It's one of those times where "I'm either on to something big or have lost my mind," but at least this time I lost my mind in my free time, not on LT work hours! Win-win! Kind of! :crazy:
You edited this in the time it took me to read it. :V
Dont forget to sleep again!
(Also dont forget to set asside some Fallout time next week ;) )
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Victor Tombs wrote:
JoshParnell wrote::|

Expectationers gonna be expectationers :ghost:

It's one of those times where "I'm either on to something big or have lost my mind," but at least this time I lost my mind in my free time, not on LT work hours! Win-win! Kind of! :crazy:
Danger, Will Robinson!
I read "Danger, Will Robinson" as "Danger, Robin Williams" and thought "too soon"

JoshParnell wrote:
Flatfingers wrote:Other than maybe John Carmack, I can't think of many coders I'd call rock stars.
If someone ever calls me 'rock star' / 'hacker' / 'code ninja' or anything of the sort to my face, I'll...

...smile, thank them, and increment my internal rage counter by the appropriate amount.

Now if they call me a monkey... love++ :monkey:
:shifty: Right...erm... so how do you really feel about "coding warrior", Josh. Truth now! :angel:

Online Now