Return to “Announcements”

Re: The Beginning of the Golden Days!

:clap: Welcome back Josh! Glad to hear you are doing better. Honestly I don't know how you managed. Living so far away from the best food on the planet.
When I lived out of state it made me appreciate just how good we have it here in Louisiana. :D Only my ability to cook, and care packages from home, kept me from going over the edge. I can't function until I have my 2 cups of Community coffee in the morning. :lol:

If you ever want to go grab a bite to eat, lunch is on me. :thumbup:

Edit: Woot 300th post!
"Exploration and discovery is not an option we choose—it is a desire written in the human heart. We are that part of creation which seeks to understand all creation."
My KSP Videos

kaeroku wrote:This is good news.

Dare we ask for an actual timeframe?
An update per month shouldn't be too much to ask for. It doesn't have to be time-intense update either (like the videos). If we get that I won't even care for the actual timeframe. As long as information keeps flowing at a steady pace.

Well this was a well-timed first-peek-at-the-forums-in-four-or-five-months. Welcome back to reality, Josh! Best wishes for the coming developments. My only comment at this point is an obvious one -- don't commit to any milestone dates that you can't break! None of us want to see you in crunch mode again (and I'm sure that pales by comparison with how much you don't want that).

Online Now