Return to “Announcements”

Re: The Beginning of the Golden Days!

Silverware wrote:Oh god yes, can you imagine the sheer levels of awesome that will be required to even start thinking about a project for after LT.Josh is too ambitious for his own good (which is good for us, that spawned LT :V) and his next project is going to be absolutely amazing.
I still hope that Josh has a very bright future ahead of him, Silverware. ;) I really would like to see that game where the MorrowJosh ideas come to life. It will be a challenge for the coding warrior but he will have learned so much by then that it should be a bit special to say the least. :D

jaromor wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:I still hope that Josh has a very bright future ahead of him...
Does anyone actually doubt that?

Anyways... IS IT DONE YET??? :D
No, it's not done yet. I think at this point it is safe to bet that we won't see LT until some time in 2016. Hopefully we see LT before we see the full persistent universe of Star Citizen.

BFett wrote:
jaromor wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:I still hope that Josh has a very bright future ahead of him...

Anyways... IS IT DONE YET??? :D
No, it's not done yet. I think at this point it is safe to bet that we won't see LT until some time in 2016. Hopefully we see LT before we see the full persistent universe of Star Citizen.
The doctor says I have "2020" vision.
My Signature

jaromor wrote:
I'm sure not everyone is as confident as you appear to be, jaromor. ;) Mr Parnell may become disenchanted with his slavish devotion to the code and decide to pursue his love of romantic music by forming his own group and asking Ellie Goulding to feature in a duet with him. :angel:

Of course, I may be wrong about the type of music as he has a keen ear for the drums .... :? ....He's still likely to ask Ellie to sing though. *chuckle*

Victor Tombs wrote:
jaromor wrote:
I'm sure not everyone is as confident as you appear to be, jaromor. ;) Mr Parnell may become disenchanted with his slavish devotion to the code and decide to pursue his love of romantic music by forming his own group and asking Ellie Goulding to feature in a duet with him. :angel:

Of course, I may be wrong about the type of music as he has a keen ear for the drums .... :? ....He's still likely to ask Ellie to sing though. *chuckle*
To be fair, that's still a bright future.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Victor Tombs wrote:
jaromor wrote:

Ellie Goulding featuring in the LT OST confirmed.
old-fashioned :ghost:

Talvieno wrote::lol: I laughed at that. :clap:
I never like to think of you having bad times, Nathan, so if I made you laugh I'm very pleased. :thumbup: :D

Sorry, I missed your "I'm back" posts in the REKT threads. To be honest I've no idea what's going on there at the best of times but as long as members are having fun I'm happy. ;)
Silverware wrote:To be fair, that's still a bright future.
:think: Only if Ellie agrees, Silverware.
plillevold wrote:Ellie Goulding featuring in the LT OST confirmed.
It would certainly put a smile on the face of the coding warrior, plillevold. :angel:

Sorry, I missed your "I'm back" posts in the REKT threads. To be honest I've no idea what's going on there at the best of times but as long as members are having fun I'm happy. ;)
That's all right, Victor. :) There's not much a collector such as yourself can really do with REKT, so I understand the lack of interest.

So, let's start hatching this plan.

Step 1: Get Ellie interested in space games.
Step 2: Introduce her to LT.
Step 3: HYPE!
Step 4: Mention that Josh likes Ellie.
Step 5: Get Ellie to do a song for LT.

Sounds totally doable. :lol:
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
That's all right, Victor. :) There's not much a collector such as yourself can really do with REKT, so I understand the lack of interest.

So, let's start hatching this plan.

Step 1: Get Ellie interested in space games.

Step 6: ???
Step 7: Profit. :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Idunno wrote:
Talvieno wrote: Step 1: Get Ellie interested in space games.

Step 6: ???
Step 7: Profit. :ghost:
Step 6 : Release Limit Theory.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now