Return to “Announcements”

Re: The Beginning of the Golden Days!

Jetison333 wrote:
Talvieno wrote:to steal words from josh 'amazing tripy image'
How did you do this?
He took a forum screenshot, mapped it to the same window Josh had with a 3D image transform.
Then copied the entire image, rescaled and 3D transformed it into the image of the image on the monitor, and did this several times.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);
Re: The Beginning of the Golden Days!

Hey Josh, nice to see you talking again. Could say the same for me, but we have both had fairly rough years :(

One thing I was REALLY hoping to see before you went silent was a full material supply chain. Where you could go from a bunch of raw materials -> through processing and refining -> into primary goods, which then take in secondary materials and other primary goods to create a secondary good, and so on through until you get to a fully functioning spaceship, made "from scratch" with parts researched in a research module which was also made "from scratch" and in a production module which was not only made "from scratch" but had its tech also researched in research modules made "from scratch"

I was wondering if this sort of supply chain is now present and working in LT, and if so, about how big of an operation do you need to create a spaceship of half decent quality "from scratch"

Also, just because I'm curious, any progress on asteroid bases? because I don't think you've said anything about them since 2013

:monkey:
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Online Now