Return to “Announcements”

Re: The Beginning of the Golden Days!

Dinosawer wrote:On risk of sounding weird, I miss person Josh more than developer Josh. :squirrel:
That doesn't sound weird at all, Dinosawer. :) It's exactly that sort of thing that is missing nowadays. I know I'm going to get LT but the Golden Days should include "a little" of what attracted many of us to this project, the man himself. :angel:

happyguy142 wrote:
JoshParnell wrote:hour is within [8:00, 19:00], then I'm in my office working on Limit Theory, full-steam-ahead style, not willy-nilly-my-brain-is-damaged style :ghost:
That's still a 13 hour work day :wtf:
I wonder if that includes commuting time, and roughly how long that is for Josh; I know it takes me between 1 and 1.5 hours each way to get to my office...
--
Mind The Gap

Silverware wrote: Okay, countdown on it's way!

EDIT:: Image
Woah, that is way cool! And very accurate! I'm just about to leave home :D
Victor Tombs wrote:Does Josh take a proper lunch break during his hours at work? :mrgreen:

Edit: Does he take a flask of hot nutritious soup with him or is there provision made for purchasing such essentials on site. Burning questions which require answers. :lol:
In fact Victor that's a fantastic idea and I should implement it. I miss the soup days. Usually I stick to protein shakes because they're so fast that I needn't take time away from development while I lunch. There's a subway in walking difference so every now and then the monkey gets a treat if he's done a good job :)
Ringu wrote:I wonder if that includes commuting time, and roughly how long that is for Josh; I know it takes me between 1 and 1.5 hours each way to get to my office...
Seven minutes commute :thumbup: Five if I'm in a 'mood' :shifty:
Victor Tombs wrote:Now how about some photos of your new office? *chuckle*
Definitely coming with the update :)

As a 'teaser', and for those who don't stalk me on FB (everything is private anyway, except for this post which I did make public :P ):
Spoiler:      SHOW
Technically it should be 'Procedural Reality' but hey, they tried :P That's on the door to the whole suite. I only have one office in that suite. I like how I'm still on top despite that 8-)
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

Victor Tombs wrote:This is the sort of interaction we have been missing, Josh. :thumbup:

Protein shakes are all well and good but you need proper food to feed that active brain of yours. ;) :)

I have carpet the same colour as that throughout my home. You can't beat a nice bit of blue. *chuckle*. Looking forward to seeing the photos. :angel:
Yes indeed, I think a return to 'proper food' in the form of soup would bring be back to the good old days :) The office is remarkably zen-productive. You'll all love it I think!
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

Online Now