Return to “Announcements”

Re: The End of the Dark Days.

Josh, when you first appeared last night I told myself that I was not going to bed until you posted your announcement. Well, apparently I fell asleep at my computer... :crazy: I was awoke by my significant other with a mix a concern and disapproval on their face.

Anyways, It's unfortunate that the "theory that Josh had a mental break down" ended up being the correct one. You need to take care of yourself and know you have an army of followers (though not all blind followers ;) ) who will assist and support you if you need it. Take care of yourself first.

You really need to start taping into the resources you have been given. You have been doing the one man team thing, but I think you over estimated the scale of what you are trying to accomplish. You need to perhaps turn your one man team into an actual team. Perhaps taking on a project manager as a well as a community manger to assist you. Someone to keep you grounded and focused and someone to answer the mass public and to keep them up to date.

Just a suggestion of course. If you and your family believe your able to approach this at a solo level again, then just ignore my suggestion. :)
Last edited by Zanteogo on Sun May 31, 2015 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Signature

Welcome back! Hopefully this place isn't too much of a mess.

Don't rush things. Stretch your legs, get some outside-time (especially with summer soon upon us; maybe a water park or two?) and get back into this at your own pace. We're all here for ya. :)
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Hey Josh,

it's good to have you back, even if "back" means you still need to take some time to get back to furthering the progress of the game. I appreciate the openness with which you talked about your health condition. It really helps understanding what happened the last few months. I hope you keep focusing on your recovery first and foremost. Limit Theory will happen along the way.

Even if there might be little progress on the game, you do know you're welcome here (in your own place, duh) as much as a human as you are as the developer of Limit Theory, right? Not everything needs to revolve around the game. :monkey: :D

People around here want to support you, but you have to let them. ;)
You cannot not communicate.
Paul Watzlawick - 1st Axiom

Welcome back Josh.

I'm glad you were able to reach out for help. :clap:

Whatever the treatment, your health is more important than this project. Take time for some things outside of the thoughts of systems and coding, especially if they become overly intrusive. Just being able to now recognize that there is potential to become too involved should hopefully allow you to detach when needed. :squirrel:

Josh. Welcome back.
I know what you mean, actually. I mean, I haven't had your exact experience or even an incredibly similar one, but I do know the feeling of the guy in your clothes not being... you. Kind of. But not really. There aren't words for it.
We're here for you.
And I hope that you make a full recovery as quickly as possible!
Welcome back Josh! :wave: :wave: :wave: :) :) :) :clap: :clap: :clap: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

Online Now