Return to “Announcements”

Re: The End of the Dark Days.

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Idunno wrote:Everybody's coming back! *Looks around for Fresh V and ThymineC* :ghost:
victor was never really gone, and thymine has started stalking the IRC under another name recently.
Idunno wrote:Everybody's coming back! *Looks around for Fresh V and ThymineC* :ghost:
:ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

The end of the Dark Days is at hand! Awake, awake those in the dark! Dawn has come to the land of the theorists. They shall awake and stand in the new days. Days of bright mornings and warm sun shine. Days of laughter and joyous debate.

It's awesome to see you on the forums again Josh! I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better and continuing to improve in health. Please forgive my little blurb up there, I just had sudden flash back of the Survival Journals.

Hey Josh ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you considered to use again your LT dev blog? It was a pretty good place. Shouldn't it be your main news update place together with the Kickstarter page? Forums are OK but as you of course know, it's time consuming...

Maybe someone should manage things here and be your only intermediate between forum users and you. You should post only on your official dev blog (just like Ben Supnik on Laminar Research's X-Plane 10 dev blog) and on Kickstarter for backers, freeing up a lot of time for you and your LT work...

But hey, your are the master... You decide :) !!

Keep safe!
Dave.

David_75 wrote:Hey Josh ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you considered to use again your LT dev blog? It was a pretty good place. Shouldn't it be your main news update place together with the Kickstarter page? Forums are OK but as you of course know, it's time consuming...

Maybe someone should manage things here and be your only intermediate between forum users and you. You should post only on your official dev blog (just like Ben Supnik on Laminar Research's X-Plane 10 dev blog) and on Kickstarter for backers, freeing up a lot of time for you and your LT work...

But hey, your are the master... You decide :) !!

Keep safe!
Dave.
The devlog forum section is the official devblog, the "devblog" is outdated as hell

JoshParnell wrote:I know that's not fair of me to pop in and just say that, but, as you all have pointed out...it's better than not :)
Quite the opposite, Josh. You stopping by for a brief "Hai! Kthxbai!" is what a lot of people in here appreciate, I am convinced. So it is fair. Sometimes there will be something to show, sometimes not - that's perfectly ok and good. :thumbup:
You cannot not communicate.
Paul Watzlawick - 1st Axiom

Online Now