Return to “Announcements”

Re: The End of the Dark Days.

Welcome back, Josh.

I'll be perfectly honest. Your disappearance without word did concern a lot of people, including myself. People are naturally going to fear the worst. But given how dedicated you've been to LT, your reasons for being silent are justified. Never put your mental health second to anything. Hopefully you'll now be able to manage things better, as it appears your own dedication to the project drove you to the brink. Nobody expects you to work yourself into an early grave, and there's a fine line between passion and obsession.

Anyway, glad you're back. Don't worry about what other people think. Despite what our opinions may be, good or bad, you had a perfectly valid reason not to be around. Health comes first.

Sarif wrote:
MrPerson wrote:How did I miss this thread?

Anyway, welcome back Josh. :D I knew you wouldn't disappoint. Just another case of people needing to take a chill pill and let people do their jobs. I just like to think of all the people that left as trimming the fat.

Now, who is going to get josh in with the times and get him an afro?
I don't subscribe to that stupid trend.

All right, maybe...
Spoiler:      SHOW
eta : sorry, I don't know how to resize/justify
You have achieved Afro Nirvana. :twisted:

Sarif wrote:
MrPerson wrote:How did I miss this thread?

Anyway, welcome back Josh. :D I knew you wouldn't disappoint. Just another case of people needing to take a chill pill and let people do their jobs. I just like to think of all the people that left as trimming the fat.

Now, who is going to get josh in with the times and get him an afro?
I don't subscribe to that stupid trend.

All right, maybe...
Spoiler:      SHOW
eta : sorry, I don't know how to resize/justify
:clap: Bravo, Sarif, Bravo!!! :D Beautiful. :lol:
Have a question? Send me a PM! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

It's SO great to hear you're back!

LT is important and beautiful.
But YOU are even more important. Not only because you can give the world so many beautiful amazing projects such as LT, but because YOU are more important than any of your projects, no matter how we fans love them.

DWMagus wrote:
Talvieno wrote:
Silverware wrote:
I am sure there would be plenty of people here willing to buy your pledge off of you...
If you dont want it any more...
Ooh, going to second this - I bet there are tons of people here who would buy that. :D
I will third this as well.

If the idea is to pull your pledge to use the money for things you deem more important, then there will be many more that would take up the mantle.

If the idea is to pull your pledge to get a message across and/or attempt to screw Josh over and not let someone buy out your pledge just for that sake, then the message will get lost among all those others willing to still throw money at the project.

Either way, it's your money, you can do with it as you please.
I feel like you think of me less than what I am saying. No intent to screw anybody over, nor advocating for any bad mood towards this project exept my personal lost in trust which I explained.

You guys with the selling idea, have a good point and this will definitly be a more pragmatic way to seperate from this project and minimizing the loss of anybody. But one thing: How to do this? I cannot sell my kickstarter account(more pledges than just this one) and definitly not the email account I receive rewards etc. . If you have a nice idea that would be great.

btw. whats with the counting thingy you have going on here?

Josh Welcome back to the land of the living.

Don't sweat the small stuff. We are programmers. We go crazy. It is what it is. Just glad you are ok and back at life once again.

I figured you were just working on the game. I never thought for a moment you gave up.

Anyhow, I look forward to your next video on youtube. They are very inspirational and I shown it off on my Facebook page to show what neat ideas are out there.

Keep up the good work.

TorakTu wrote:Josh Welcome back to the land of the living.

Don't sweat the small stuff. We are programmers. We go crazy. It is what it is. Just glad you are ok and back at life once again.

I figured you were just working on the game. I never thought for a moment you gave up.

Anyhow, I look forward to your next video on youtube. They are very inspirational and I shown it off on my Facebook page to show what neat ideas are out there.

Keep up the good work.
TORAK! :D I haven't seen or heard from you in ages!

Spoot1 wrote:btw. whats with the counting thingy you have going on here?
People are adding support to the idea of you selling it. As to how you'd go about doing that... I have no idea. Josh might have some ideas though.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Spoot1 wrote:I feel like you think of me less than what I am saying. No intent to screw anybody over, nor advocating for any bad mood towards this project exept my personal lost in trust which I explained.
Nah, I think my words just came across harsher than I wanted them to. I didn't mean it that badly. I just wanted to try and say that if you have things you'd rather do your money, do them. Just as long as the reason you're pulling your pledge isn't malicious--and even if it was, the community would probably rather buy the pledge off of you.

As for how to actually sell it... I really don't know anything other than the honor system. Like a "You pay me now, I provide the stuff sent to me later".
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Welcome back, Josh. :)

As someone who battles anxiety, I TOTALLY understand where you're coming from. The "why can't I post just one thing to the forum?" rang very true, because it's just a little thing, but it's also the most important and stressful thing ever. Not fun.

So take it easy, come back at your own pace. We love you (in a totally no restraining order needed kind of way), and we'll be here when you're ready to start engaging at a higher level.

Zebulon Pi wrote:Welcome back, Josh. :)

As someone who battles anxiety, I TOTALLY understand where you're coming from. The "why can't I post just one thing to the forum?" rang very true, because it's just a little thing, but it's also the most important and stressful thing ever. Not fun.

So take it easy, come back at your own pace. We love you (in a totally no restraining order needed kind of way), and we'll be here when you're ready to start engaging at a higher level.
Hear, hear!
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

Working home alone all day on a computer is nothing any normal human being can withstand.

If video games were made of wood you wouldn't have fallen into that kind of depression.

Anyway, welcome back and when LT is released we'll have to try not to become addicted to it and lose all social life as well!

Damn, video games *are* dangerous after all ! :o

Online Now