Return to “Announcements”

Re: The End of the Dark Days.

Welcome back Josh!

It's good to see you're doing alright.

Now that you're back I look forward not only to playing LT in the future but to telling my friends about this great project. I can name 5 people right off the top of my head who would love a game like this. It's time to spread the word!

Take care of yourself Josh, you have a great community to support you and I wish you the best in moving forward.

-Dmine
"I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies but not the madness of people." -Issac Newton
Awesome Music: BlackMill Rameses B MitiS

Oh It's so good to have you back. I actually forgot my username over the past what was it? Five month? Damn.
And although it isn't good that things went like they went, you at least are now certain of your weak human boundaries. Heck. Maybe that experience could be the seed of something interesting. Who knows.

Well.. Welcome back to your Forum.
[hypes internälly]
Re: Josh Was Online Today!

Zanteogo wrote:Hey, I'm all for as many new topics as we can possibly make right now.

Anything to get all the rage quit and "where is Josh?" topics moved to page two!

(not that I was against said topics at the time, but if Josh is back it's time to sweep them under the rug so we can move on)
I've already moved some to our mod area. That way if Josh wishes to visit them he can, but it won't clutter up the board. There wasn't really anything else prominent on the first page needing tending.

(if you notice, I also took down the global sticky)
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DWMagus wrote:
Zanteogo wrote:Hey, I'm all for as many new topics as we can possibly make right now.

Anything to get all the rage quit and "where is Josh?" topics moved to page two!

(not that I was against said topics at the time, but if Josh is back it's time to sweep them under the rug so we can move on)
I've already moved some to our mod area. That way if Josh wishes to visit them he can, but it won't clutter up the board. There wasn't really anything else prominent on the first page needing tending.

Err
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Dinosawer wrote:
DWMagus wrote:

Err
There was some valid information in there which is why it wasn't moved. It shall remain locked though.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Scytale wrote:Full support from over here.
I thought you left for good? :P

Welcome back to you too!
Haha, I'd figured I'd left for good for as long as Josh was gone... which I guess isn't leaving for good.

Truth be told, my beef with this forum improved pretty much immediately after I left, and it stayed good, so I was essentially just waiting for Josh.

Scytale wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Scytale wrote:Full support from over here.
I thought you left for good? :P

Welcome back to you too!
Haha, I'd figured I'd left for good for as long as Josh was gone... which I guess isn't leaving for good.

Truth be told, my beef with this forum improved pretty much immediately after I left, and it stayed good, so I was essentially just waiting for Josh.
This day keeps getting better, welcome back too! ;)
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Online Now