Return to “Announcements”

Re: The Forever-Lost Development Update of August 2014 :/

They say that Hunger is the greatest sauce. I like how it's one of the cheapest sauces you can buy at Walmart, despite its general lack of primary ingredients. ... and it STILL has 20 mg of salt and some High Fructose corn syrup. Damn it.
Welcome to Limit Theory where everything is procedural and the post count doesn't matter. ~Grumblesaur
12 FPS on your abacus? Sheesh, check out Mr Moneybags here. I can squeeze maybe 5 FPS out of my potato, and that's when I'm overclocking it. ~ThymineC

Dear Josh,
Talvieno wrote:You're all right, Josh. :P Keep up the good work, and for god's sake, quit pushing yourself so hard. :P Don't beat yourself up over it. We're fine, everything's fine. We're a little disappointed, but not in you - just that we have to wait a while longer. But that's not your fault - you've been doing everything you can to fix it. Just give us an awesome month like always. :) Keep those devlogs coming like you always do, and we'll be satisfied. We're still here, and we're still behind you. We got your back.
^

:clap: :clap: :clap: :squirrel:
IRC discussions about Josh's health wrote: [17:33:23] <+poet1960> my point is, that josh pushes himself pretty hard, thats fine as long as he doesnt over do it, hes young so can get away with more, but still
[17:33:46] <+Talv> Poet, very good point. :\ He's just pushing himself way too hard.
[17:33:53] <+Talv> Not good for anyone of any age.
[17:34:11] <+Talv> I can't imagine what he's probably putting himself through to try to get the update delivered when he promises.
[17:34:19] <+poet1960> true, even if hes having fun doing it, long bouts of lack of sleep etc isnt really good for anyone
[17:34:33] <+diegetisor> youhou
[17:34:35] <+Talv> It's more than a bit worrying.
[17:34:41] <+Talv> Heyaa, diegetisor.
[17:35:02] <+Vartul> hey diegetisor, welcome to the que
[17:35:14] <+diegetisor> You're worrying about Josh's absence?
[17:35:19] <+poet1960> no
[17:35:24] <+Talv> I don't know why, but everytime I see diegetisor in IRC I think of a dog. :\ sorry if that's weird... and it's definitely random.
[17:35:24] <+poet1960> lack of sleep etc
[17:35:25] <+Vartul> nope
[17:35:38] <+diegetisor> A dog?
[17:35:44] <+Talv> We're worrying about how hard Josh is pushing himself.
[17:35:45] <+insta> diegesdog?
[17:35:48] <+Talv> And yeah. :\ lol
[17:35:49] <+poet1960> i want the game as bad as anyone but would hate to get it at the expense of his health
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

Ramjet, I almost welcomed you to the forums, but you've been here longer than I have. :P Welcome anyway, though. Also, Lmao. Yeah, it does seem like he's superhuman a lot of the time.

EDIT: TGS, you're right! I don't dare ever post again... Dear Josh, man... what am I going to do? I'm going to have to participate in conversations by editing my posts now.
Last edited by Talvieno on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

TGS wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Ramjet, I almost welcomed you to the forums, but you've been here longer than I have. :P Welcome anyway, though. Also, Lmao. Yeah, it does seem like he's superhuman a lot of the time.
Cough cough Image Talvieno has hit the magic number of posts.
Talvieno is LEET.[/captain obvious]

:ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Talvieno wrote:Ramjet, I almost welcomed you to the forums, but you've been here longer than I have. :P Welcome anyway, though. Also, Lmao. Yeah, it does seem like he's superhuman a lot of the time.
Well, if Tal won't do it, I will.

Belated welcome to the forums Ramjet! :wave:
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Online Now