Return to “Announcements”

Re: The Forever-Lost Development Update of August 2014 :/

JoshParnell wrote:So close.
I changed it to that because there wasn't a delete button, not that I was going to delete it, but every once in awhile that button just isn't there when it should be. So I was drawing attention to it, I think more often than not it's on these announcement threads that happens to me.

The edit I would have made if there was a delete button to not distract me with its absence was to put fu.cking or something similar because I'm vehemently anti-censorship or co-opted editing.
woops, my bad, everything & anything actually means specific and conformed

Katawa wrote: I changed it to that because there wasn't a delete button, not that I was going to delete it, but every once in awhile that button just isn't there when it should be. So I was drawing attention to it, I think more often than not it's on these announcement threads that happens to me.
Its there as long as your post is the last in a thread

Cornflakes_91 wrote:Its there as long as your post is the last in a thread
I know how the forum works Corn :3 I simply don't get the delete button sometimes, every post in this thread so far for example.
I can edit just fine, as you can see earlier by my post with josh not having the "last edited by" line in it, meaning I edited it as the last post. It didn't have the delete button though.
woops, my bad, everything & anything actually means specific and conformed

Online Now