Return to “Announcements”

Re: The Great Vacation of August 2014!

light487 wrote:Maybe he can post some random photo of the day, edited so as to be obscure enough that we can't identify the exact location. Then every day, he can allow more of the location's personality to creep into the pictures.
Or take one picture, cut it up into pieces, and post one part every day. :)

Actually, the best thing might be to stay away from a computer altogether. It's waaaaaaaaay too easy to give in to that little voice that whispers, "You know, you could probably add that feature in like five minutes...."

Day 3 of the Great Vacation of August 2014.

Dev log LTDate 2014815.5.
Finally arrived at my outpost on the moon. The earth looks beautiful from up here.
I have been working on building a new space ship. It's still looking a bit boxy, and the metal isn't as shiny as I'd like it to be.
There's no hud yet, but it's spaceworthy. No leaks detected... yet. :squirrel:
avatar made from a photo by abbyreed

FormalMoss wrote:Maybe he's gone into stasis.

Or plugged himself into a virtual reality system, to share his neurons with the multiverse.
They call that returning to the mothership
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Lum wrote:Nonsense...

Deep in ourselves we all knew Josh was a Borg. His modus operandi is clear: assimilation for the sake of it. He only needed a rest in his borg alcove... :thumbup:
We are proving far easier to assimilate then he expected. It's thrown him for a loop. :oops:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Flatfingers wrote:He couldn't do it.

He just couldn't stay away.

I just happened to notice that our Fearless Leader checked in at 3:50 AM back on August 20.

We're just that fascinating. :lol:
heh, lol, that's about the same time as he updated his facebook profile with a new pic. *is a creepy stalker* (no, you can get to his account via the kickstarter anyway, so it's not like it's a secret or anything)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote: heh, lol, that's about the same time as he updated his facebook profile with a new pic. *is a creepy stalker* (no, you can get to his account via the kickstarter anyway, so it's not like it's a secret or anything)
I'll just repeat what i said jokingly in the IRC

(In the context of if and what josh tells us about his holidays)
Spoiler:      SHOW
Cornflakes_91 wrote: "Worked off some steam"
"With my girlfriend"

Online Now