Return to “Announcements”

Re: Development Logs

Kviki wrote:The Project Zomboid incident still makes me shiver. :o
Yup, what makes it worse is that, somewhere out there, in all possibility, is someone using a stolen laptop that has the missing code still in it.....

....and they are trashing the poor thing :cry: :cry:

All I have to say is I'm extremely excited about this. I have searched for a decent space/ship sim and have found a few, but as always didn't keep my interest for very long. FreeSpace 1 and 2 were fantastic. EVE Online is also fantastic, but keeping up with a subscription is a pain. I've also have found others that were fun for me, but this!!!! This is going to be awesome. It honestly reminds me of a cross between the X-series of games and EVE. I cannot wait until you are finished.

Haha, Josh, that last Dev Log about Scaler fields (and more!) was pure poetry. A pleasure to read. It's so wonderful to have a genius with a passion behind the gears and cogs of gaming's future finest.
Welcome to Limit Theory where everything is procedural and the post count doesn't matter. ~Grumblesaur
12 FPS on your abacus? Sheesh, check out Mr Moneybags here. I can squeeze maybe 5 FPS out of my potato, and that's when I'm overclocking it. ~ThymineC

Thiago wrote:I was holding myself back.....but after reading your last devlogs I can't anymore....

PLEASE !!!!! Throw us some images or video of the last advances !!!!!

"We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us"
Ditto. Even an image a week would be really cool. I would not, however, try to capture every change but those that were most important.
The short question: "What is truth?"
The short answer: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

orlandu84 wrote:
Thiago wrote:I was holding myself back.....but after reading your last devlogs I can't anymore....

PLEASE !!!!! Throw us some images or video of the last advances !!!!!

"We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us"
Ditto. Even an image a week would be really cool. I would not, however, try to capture every change but those that were most important.
While not images of ships, be sure to check out his blog as it does have some images of some of the concept work Josh is working on. Also, remember since he's still working on the basics, the ideas in the recent blog post haven't yet been adapted to the main engine yet.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

JoshParnell wrote:Hey guys, good news, graphics cards are really, really good at math. What does this mean for LT?
That a graphics card should be doing your job.

Yours has an attitude anyway so maybe it's time you let it try this "game design" thing for itself!
There is no "I" in Tea. That would be gross.

Is someone compiling all his devlogs into a book-like format for future perusal? I know I would love to have it all organized and compiled into a resource. I think it's a great insight into Josh's mind as you see the project grow with each and every passing day.
In Josh we trust.

TanC wrote:Is someone compiling all his devlogs into a book-like format for future perusal? I know I would love to have it all organized and compiled into a resource. I think it's a great insight into Josh's mind as you see the project grow with each and every passing day.
Title: "Being Josh Malkovic"... 8-)

kone wrote:
TanC wrote:Is someone compiling all his devlogs into a book-like format for future perusal? I know I would love to have it all organized and compiled into a resource. I think it's a great insight into Josh's mind as you see the project grow with each and every passing day.
Title: "Being Josh Malkovic"... 8-)
Lol!
The short question: "What is truth?"
The short answer: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Online Now