Return to “Announcements”

Re: Ultra-High-Quality Monthly Update Video Torrents

Cornflakes_91 wrote:I have 100% afaik
Me too.
Although can peoples let me know when they're on and require seeding?
Most times I look late at night (GMT), there's very little or no peers downloading.
:-(

I want to help...

OT: josh, just started playing Freelancer for the first time last night and OMG, I now see the light and what you're going to achieve with LT.
Space combat is a lot of fun, especially the commas chatter where the enemies talk about locking on and losing shields etc.
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

FormalMoss wrote:OT: josh, just started playing Freelancer for the first time last night and OMG, I now see the light and what you're going to achieve with LT.
Space combat is a lot of fun, especially the commas chatter where the enemies talk about locking on and losing shields etc.
Welcome to the club! :thumbup: That pretty much is why we have an EC and why so many of us are so happy with this project in general.

P.S. I noticed you added the "In Josh We Trust" to your sig line. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

FormalMoss wrote:
DWMagus wrote: <snip>
That pretty much is why we have an EC
<snip>
What is an EC?
While Just Ice is correct in terms of EC meaning Elder Council, in order to become EC, you had to have donated an ungodly amount of money during the KS.

So in short, I was saying the enthusiasm you're experiencing right now is why some people donated a ton of money. If I could only go back in time to give more and possibly a kidney. ;) :lol:
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DWMagus wrote: While Just Ice is correct in terms of EC meaning Elder Council, in order to become EC, you had to have donated an ungodly amount of money during the KS.

So in short, I was saying the enthusiasm you're experiencing right now is why some people donated a ton of money. If I could only go back in time to give more and possibly a kidney. ;) :lol:
Does excessive coffee-drinking cause renal failure?
Shameless Self-Promotion 0/ magenta 0/ Forum Rules & Game FAQ

Grumblesaur wrote:
DWMagus wrote: While Just Ice is correct in terms of EC meaning Elder Council, in order to become EC, you had to have donated an ungodly amount of money during the KS.

Does excessive coffee-drinking cause renal failure?
Just saying that when you have nothing else to give, give a piece of yourself. ;)

Online Now