Return to “Announcements”

Re: Ultra-High-Quality Monthly Update Video Torrents

Helloworld wrote:well when I check the Trackerlist, there are three:
(Image)
Those are the ones wich where added bei downloading it from the entry post.
Yeah those are the ones my torrents as well.
Cornflakes_91 wrote:Try adding the trackers from that site.

http://tech.thaweesha.com/2014/02/torre ... 4.html?m=1

maybe dmondark doesnt connect to one of your trackers, and this rises the chances of successful matching
That seems possible (now that I understand how trackers work, thanks Cornflakes_91!). I've now added those to my torrents as well.

HKY09 wrote:*sighs* I wish my subscription didn't notify me of EVERY post made in Announcements, and only when new threads are made. How do I change this?
If you go to User Control Panel->Manage subscriptions, do you see this topic listed under 'WATCHED TOPICS' in addition to the forum subscription? From what I read on the Rules/FAQ page, you should only get notification of new topics if you're subscribed to the Forum (as opposed to the topic).

dmondark wrote:
Skiddywinks wrote:Hey everyone, I'm trying to download the torrent for the latest update and it's just stalling due to so few seeds. Is there anywhere else I can get this Dog's Bollocks version, or am I going to have to put up with youtube?
The latest update is up and seeding on my TB. Try to update the torrent's tracker list (see Cornflake's post above).
Yeh that seems to have done the job. Same number of seeds but much, much faster. Thanks you two.

JoshParnell wrote:#21 HQ is here.

Can someone please let me know if this is working? Since I am away from home right now I'm using a different client & network config. Please let me know!
Hey Josh,

Doesn't seem to work (no seeds).

The original torrent didn't seem to have any trackers, so I added the trackers list pointed out by Cornflake. I can see there are were 3 peers but still no seeds.

dmondark wrote:Hey Josh,

Doesn't seem to work (no seeds).

The original torrent didn't seem to have any trackers, so I added the trackers list pointed out by Cornflake. I can see there are were 3 peers but still no seeds.
Thanks for the info! Can you try again (same link, but contents are different now)? Should be fixed :)

To all HQers: would appreciate if you can download and seed as soon as possible. Since I've only got one machine at my disposal, I'm stuck in Windows until we get some other seeders :(
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

Online Now