Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Christmas greetings

You've covered the greetings well, Der_Foe. :thumbup:

I hope you all have a great festive period...or just a good rest. :D

I will wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope that those who don't celebrate the holiday will accept my apologies if this offends you.

I'd also like to thank all of the members of this Community for putting up with me during this year. :angel:

Marry berthing of the cheeses, the unreasonable effectiveness of oil lamps, the winner's soul's ties, and annual artillery barrage on christmas. and to everyone else, if you're spending time with family, enjoy, if not, you already are.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

May this next year bring us all closer together, under the watchful eye of Herr Talvienox, Emperor Supreme of the Limit Theory Forums and IRC. Never seen without his faithful sla-, er, daughter, Taiya Helania, Princess of the Lilacs, Heiress Apparent to the Imperial Throne, and Duchess of the Dice.
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Online Now