Return to “Everything & Anything”

PDF editing help needed please

I don't have access to my regular machine and need some quick help, I trust enough people here not to point me in the direction of spy or malware.

I need a windows based program to edit some PDF files, to be more specific to be able to hand (mouse) draw on them.

I have stuff to do this on my normal machine, but am using someone elses right now. Something free, bare bones is fine, just need to sign some stuff.

Thanks!
My Signature
Re: PDF editing help needed please

You might have better luck with just adding an image? Mouse-drawing sounds like a possibly-rare feature. If you just need to sign you could use a paint program that supports transparency (such as GIMP, Paint.NET, etc) and make a transparent-background image of your signature, and then just add it to the PDF..

I've never done something like that myself but a quick google reveals a few "add an image to a PDF" websites that will let you do it online - first hit on google was https://www.pdfpro.co/ which seems like it would handle it?

Alternatively I've just opened my copy of Foxit Reader and there's a button for "PDF Sign". Not sure if that's a premium feature or something but might be worth a look?

MS Word.

It doesnt save *actual* PDFs. but you can use the windows PDF printer to produce those if you need to save a PDF.
To just edit one, import it into word.

I don't know why everyone else is giving you silly options.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

lycurgus wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:25 am
I dunno about your copy of Word, silver, but mine (at work) saves PDFs just fine (yes, via save, not via print)....
What it saves is a .docx renamed as .pdf.
I know this because it causes issues on a system I support. :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now