Page 27 of 32

Re: CTRL - V

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:24 pm
by Cornflakes_91

Re: CTRL - V

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:23 pm
by JanB1
Detritus wrote:BF0000
Talvieno wrote:Nice red. ;)
I first didn't get it because there was no "#". But you know you are a little nerdy when you nearly see the colour written in front of your inner eye...


Dafuq did I just read?



Code: Select all

IF NOT init THEN
	temp := TIME();
	init := TRUE;
END_IF;

wait := REAL_TO_TIME((TIME_TO_REAL(t#1000ms) / (MIN(speed, 4.0)*72.0)));

IF in THEN
	IF out = 360 THEN
		out := 0;
	ELSIF ((out < 360) AND enable) THEN
		out := out + stepSize;
		temp := TIME();
		enable := FALSE;
	ELSIF (TIME() - temp >= wait) THEN
		enable := TRUE;
	END_IF;
END_IF;

Re: CTRL - V

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:20 pm
by Talvieno
<mod hat>
Posts merged! Please don't triple post unless it's your thread or you're bumping over a significant period of time.

Re: CTRL - V

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:46 pm
by JanB1
Talvieno wrote:<mod hat>
Posts merged! Please don't triple post unless it's your thread or you're bumping over a significant period of time.
Sorry... :oops:

Re: CTRL - V

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:48 pm
by Talvieno
No problem. :D You're far from the first.

my ctrl-v: http://forums.ltheory.com/posting.php

huh.

Re: CTRL - V

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:04 pm
by JanB1
Talvieno wrote:No problem. :D You're far from the first.
But still... :oops:
Huh? What's that?

Re: CTRL - V

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:40 pm
by Talvieno
Part of a link for posting on the LT forums... not sure why I had it.


18<Dinosawer[mobile]18> I've always gone by "be who you are, and who doesn't like it isn't someone you want as friend anyway"

Re: CTRL - V

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:23 am
by JanB1
Talvieno wrote:"Be who you are, and who doesn't like it isn't someone you want as friend anyway"
Well...there are easier ways to say this...

But this is a sentence I basically live by. :D

Re: CTRL - V

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:26 am
by Dinosawer
I apologise for my less eloquent rhetoric while in bed at midnight on a tablet :ghost:

Re: CTRL - V

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:32 am
by JanB1
Dinosawer wrote:I apologise for my less eloquent rhetoric while in bed at midnight on a tablet :ghost:
You shall be excused, under the stipulation that it may never occur again. :D

Re: CTRL - V

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:13 am
by Talvieno
[*]I need to remember all players, obviously

Re: CTRL - V

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:57 am
by JanB1
Talvieno wrote:[*]I need to remember all players, obviously
Hmm...might it be, that you use this forum as your expanded clipboard? You know there are clipboard extender out there, right? :D

Re: CTRL - V

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:05 am
by Talvieno
JanB1 wrote:Hmm...might it be, that you use this forum as your expanded clipboard?
Not at all. Actually, I'm working on a post at the moment. It's just a very lengthy one.

Re: CTRL - V

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:52 am
by JanB1
Talvieno wrote:Actually, I'm working on a post at the moment. It's just a very lengthy one.
Tell me more about this post. :D

Re: CTRL - V

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:56 am
by Dinosawer
JanB1 wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Actually, I'm working on a post at the moment. It's just a very lengthy one.
Tell me more about this post. :D
http://forums.ltheory.com/viewtopic.php ... 38#p145031

(in line with thread cause I copypasted it :ghost: )