Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: CTRL - V

#include <cstdio>
#include <cstdlib>
#include <iostream>

Yes, I'm learning computer science in university :)
Please forgive my English mistakes, and don't forget :
"We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents." - Bob Ross

If existing alcohol measurement hardware can be sourced, we intend for prototypes of the core technology to be developed in 9-12 months, with development completing after 18-24 months. If we must develop the alcohol measurement hardware ourselves, we intend to have the core technology prototyped in 15-18 months, and completion of development after 24-30 months. Several prototypes of the technology will be developed in between the first prototype and the final iteration of the product, with evaluation, testing and adjustments made along the way. Costs of development are detailed in our financial plan below.

utilizing Procedural Volumetric Projection Pareidolia, which is just a fancy way of saying variably sized transparent 3d shapes with symmetrical lines/patterns on their lateral faces.

From a post I am working on... :shifty: :shh:
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Each individual item in the above list is technically feasible, since it already exists in one form or another. The innovation comes from putting it all together and meeting size, power, and design constraints. Nevertheless, we are confident that by working with suitable manufacturers we will be able to overcome technical obstacles we encounter.

FormalMoss wrote:for /f %I IN (dirs.txt) do (robocopy c:\%I \\%SERVERNAME%\%SHARENAME%\%STORENAME%\%PCNAME%\_%I *.* /e /r:0 /w:0 /reg /log+:\\%SERVERNAME%\%SHARENAME%\%STORENAME%\%PCNAME%\REPORT-%I.txt)

Loving my scripting atm, anyone care to guess what it's doing? :geek: :ugeek: :lol:
Copying files (listed in dirs.txt) from C:\ up to a server into a folder named after the PC name and generating a report using the logging function and storing it into a txt file in the same directory.

Robocopy FTW.

Of course, if you have a second list of computers, you could abstract this one more level and have it iterate through all of them remotely if you just use the \\%PCNAME%\C$ share. :P

Then you could also link that bat/cmd file into a scheduled task and make it automatically run. ;)
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Online Now