Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random Rage Thread

Talvieno wrote: The instructions didn't mention that. :eh:
Dinosawer wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:53 pm
...what the hell are you doing to make it not work? It's literally just loading the iso into the flashing program.
https://tutorials.ubuntu.com/tutorial/t ... on-windows
"The easiest way to put Ubuntu onto your stick is to use the Rufus USB installer. You'll need to download and install and follow the instructions."
followed by a ton of instructions that are very much not just dropping the iso on the usb stick
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

No, Tal logic is "was interested then, not interested now". :lol: Back then I had the free time and motivation. Now I have precious little free time, and what free time I do have is going toward my imminent vacation with my girlfriend. As to motivation, "install linux and then learn to use it because Steam is a little annoying sometimes" doesn't quite cut it for me.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Actually, they're not. They're the same thing. I have no idea why deleting the files first fixed it, but it did. Weird stuff. Perhaps most interestingly of all, the folders I couldn't delete? All of them had been modified by Nexus Mod Manager (and in fact, it was only the folders NMM had modified). I am almost positive that NMM had a hand in it.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now