Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The "I'm gonna be away..." thread

I'm going to be semi-absent until January 7th. I'll still log on and do things, but it probably won't be the same level of coverage I usually have. The reason for this is that I'm going up to Ohio again to spend New Years with my gf (and a late Christmas), and then I'm going to work from her apartment for a week before I come back home. Taiya is running on Magus's server and should be able to handle any bot problems that arise, so there shouldn't be any issues there. :) My plane leaves later today, but I should still be around for the next few hours. :)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Re: The "I'm gonna be away..." thread

Met Charley and it was awesome :D Super happy we did that! Charley's an awesome guy IRL too! :D We went to this nice little place - Stardust (my gf) came too - we had drinks and talked about jobs, college memories, Destiny 2, Black Mesa, and of course LT. Two hours flew by in what felt like a few minutes. :lol: As he said above, 10/10, would totally do it again. :thumbup: Stardust told me later, "He's cool. You should be friends with him. Like real life friends with him." I don't disagree. :squirrel:
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now