Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The "I'm gonna be away..." thread

I'm back! *fanfares and confetti*

Well...yeah. As the sentence above says. I'm finally back. So...let's get started and work up all the posts I missed.

*starts digging through the huge pile of posts that gathered while I was not around*
Damn guys, that's a lot!
*Dives into the pile of posts*
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Hurray! :tada: Welcome back!
Dinosawer wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:10 pm
-And from 25 August till 3 September I'll probably be mostly offline as well (holiday with gf :D )
Note: that's from this Friday :D
Also away pretty much every weekend in september for a variety of things, as I am most weekends :ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Soo, it's finally time for my second travel to the far, far east. Almost so far east that it's already west.

Will be gone from today's noon to the evening of the 5th of september. But, luckily as it happens, I have my phone with me, so I'll see to drop by in the IRC or here on occassion.

Have been quite busy lately with planning and other stuff. :?
Apparently, sometimes stuff might happen.
- - - - - - - -

F4wk35 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:15 am
Soo, it's finally time for my second travel to the far, far east. Almost so far east that it's already west.
....and just where do you think you're going? >.>

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET. :evil:

YOU GET BACK HERE :lol:

I hope you have a a good time, at least. :P
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

IronDuke wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:28 pm
Victor Tombs wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:54 am
I will be returning to these forums when I get back...unless the beliefs of the some prove to be correct this time. :angel:
coughs
Can I haz ur stuffs?
increases velocity sharply

--IronTroll
:lol: I've been generous before, IronDuke. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that you will, one day, be a beneficiary of some of my "stuffs". I tried to keep a straight face but I'm beginning to wonder if there's a possibility that I might outlive you. :angel:

Online Now