Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The "I'm gonna be away..." thread

Well...it is summertime/vacation time and all that. So I can't really excuse myself here.

Anyway, I'll be taking a short trip to vienna with my brother and a friend next month from the 15.08. to the 18.08.

And also a longer vacation from the 25.08. to the 05.09. where my brother and I will visit Japan a second time. :)

I'll probably be able to get online at the evenings, but just in case I forget my english over the stay in Japan I'll just note it down here ;P

Looking forward to both trips :D
Apparently, sometimes stuff might happen.
- - - - - - - -

F4wk35 wrote:
Talvieno wrote: Cornflakes lives in Austria. :D It'd be really cool if you guys met up.
:? Is sarcasm coming from me really so uncommon? Or did I miss something. :eh:
Here, I'll show you what you missed:
F4wk35 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:03 am
Oh? :shock: You're travelling from bavaria to vienna too? What a coincidence! :ghost:

But actually, once I have a better knowledge of what's planned on the trip, I'll come back on that offer! ^^
The ghost is almost a necessity for sarcasm. :angel:

--IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

As I failed to let certain members of this Community know the last time I went missing and was believed by some to have died due to advanced old age, I thought it would be a good idea to let you know that I will be away for about three weeks starting tomorrow. I will be returning to these forums when I get back...unless the beliefs of the some prove to be correct this time. :angel:

Online Now