Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The "I'm gonna be away..." thread

Talvieno wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:37 pm
I'm back. :ghost: I'll make a nice post here or somewhere tomorrow. It was a great trip, but I'm pretty tired right now.
OH DOG, IT'S THE KIDNEY MAN!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Yes... I'd been holding out hope that my gf would upload her photos, but she only uploaded a small handful of them. :\ ah well. I should just do a post anyway with what I have. It won't be as pretty, and the photos will be semi-random and scattered, but it's photos, so. Some photos are better than no photos, I suppose. :D
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Im just gonna post here because I am lazy like that.

Hi everyone :D I still live. I've been away :crazy:

Note: Tal: Basically every place you were at when you were in Ohio, I have been to. Especially Hershberger farm and the McKinley Monument(I could walk there from my house...is like 2-3 miles but I could!). Sheetz is also the best place for drunken food. Unless you have lower standards!

Anyways, I need to use my phone and get on IRC and the forums more but whenever the darned phone locks, it logs me out or turns off IRC, so it irritates me. Wish it would just send me notifications or something.

Also: Kicking ass in my job. My boss has told me multiple times now that I am just tearing through my workload and my co-workers work as well so that I have stuff to do.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee less than 10 months until the wedding.

PS - Kaitlin fcking loves Christmas and started talking about it before October. It scares me sometimes but is interesting in its own way.

~Charley

Edit - Just realized my last post on the forums was in June. Scary ._.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Charley_Deallus wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:44 pm
Spoiler:      SHOW
Im just gonna post here because I am lazy like that.

Hi everyone :D I still live. I've been away :crazy:

Note: Tal: Basically every place you were at when you were in Ohio, I have been to. Especially Hershberger farm and the McKinley Monument(I could walk there from my house...is like 2-3 miles but I could!). Sheetz is also the best place for drunken food. Unless you have lower standards!

Anyways, I need to use my phone and get on IRC and the forums more but whenever the darned phone locks, it logs me out or turns off IRC, so it irritates me. Wish it would just send me notifications or something.

Also: Kicking ass in my job. My boss has told me multiple times now that I am just tearing through my workload and my co-workers work as well so that I have stuff to do.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee less than 10 months until the wedding.

PS - Kaitlin fcking loves Christmas and started talking about it before October. It scares me sometimes but is interesting in its own way.

~Charley

Edit - Just realized my last post on the forums was in June. Scary ._.
Missed you being here, Charley! As I understand it, life got crazy busy for you the past six months or so. I missed having you around - and you've missed a lot of stuff happening. :P Actually, while I was in Ohio I was entertaining the thought of meeting up with you at some point - but you weren't available. Probably too busy to meet up anyway, I'm betting. That's really cool that you've been all those places! And even cooler that I was so close to where you live. :D That's awesome.

Sheetz was great. And yes, you absolutely do need to be on IRC more. :P I'm thinking of coming up there again sometime after Christmas, too - think there's any chance, realistically, of us meeting up then at some point?
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now