Return to “Everything & Anything”

The "I'm gonna be away..." thread

Sooo...I thought it would make sense to have a thread where you could mark longer absences. Like, when you go on vacation, have a few very intensive weeks of work ahead, have to go to a hospital (or got sent there in an emergency and want to update your LT friends, we all know we're so addicted to LT and this forum that this would be on the to-do list when you have any chance to write! :ghost:) or whatever else reason you have.

It's mainly for the other in the forum that might think "Man, where is he? Didn't hear anything from him for a long time, is he okay?" so you can go to this thread and check the entries (if that person didn't forget to make one :ghost: ).
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
Re: The "I'm gonna be away..." thread

I'll be mostly away from the 06th of June until the 04th of August and will only be able to respond during the weekend or maybe during the week once or twice when I find some time. I will miss you guys. :(
Last edited by JanB1 on Tue May 30, 2017 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:I'll be mostly away from the 06.06. until the 04.08. and will only be able to respond during the weekend or maybe during the week once or twice when I find some time. I will miss you guys. :(
I hope whatever is happening in this period will go well for you JanB1.

(It may be useful to use month names instead of abbreviations so that DDMM and MMDD users can easily understand :P Although if you were using MMDD something really weird would be going on with your life to be going back in time!)

JanB1 wrote:I'll be mostly away from the 06.06. until the 04.08. and will only be able to respond during the weekend or maybe during the week once or twice when I find some time. I will miss you guys. :(
Enjoy whatever you do during that time and come back healthy! :)
Apparently, sometimes stuff might happen.
- - - - - - - -

Scytale wrote: (It may be useful to use month names instead of abbreviations so that DDMM and MMDD users can easily understand :P Although if you were using MMDD something really weird would be going on with your life to be going back in time!)
Done. Thx for the advice. :D

And thank you all for your great wishes. :squirrel:
Basically, I'll be in the military for that time. So...yeah. Fun. I guess? We'll see. :mrgreen:
Nothing to see here

Online Now