Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Tanks

Triggerhappy wrote:Thanks you.
Image Highly sexual photo of t-14
Why is this tank standing in the backyard of something that doesn't even remotely look like a military base? Oh wait, Russia. I forgot. :lol:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Triggerhappy wrote:Actually that looks a lot like a military base in russia.

That or it might be a private car garage. Not sure.
Well...in that case, your tanks are way better than your military bases. :ghost:

But it makes me a little uncomfortable that you're not really sure if it's a base or a private car garage... :shock:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Triggerhappy wrote:(...) train station with (...) larger garages for (...) armored vehicles (...)
Russia never ceases to amaze me. And I dunno if I should be scared that you have garages for armored vehicles at your train stations... :shifty:
Nothing to see here

Triggerhappy wrote:Actually the whole city is built around a largish military rail station with a secondary civilian purpose.
Oooh, okay. That' was an important info. :D
Nothing to see here

Online Now