Flatfingers wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:21 pm
Yep, that's me.
that picture is not what i imagined as your face :lol:
im also not surprised, though :lol:
Oh Jesus that's a surprise for me. Did not anticipate that at all. :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);
Re: Flatfingers's Music

Flatfingers wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:03 pm
Well, now I'm feeling both embarrassed and gratified. :D

I really need to do some work on the new piece that's been occupying my brain....
Is this another ambient piece or something more traditional, Flat? I received my TD backers kit from Pledge Music today which comprised of the new album signed and sealed, a shirt (to go with my TD cap) and the EP, "The Sessions 1" which reminded me of your experiments with ambient. Would love to hear an additional ambient track from you. :angel:
Re: Flatfingers's Music

Victor Tombs wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:45 pm
Flatfingers wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:03 pm
I really need to do some work on the new piece that's been occupying my brain....
Is this another ambient piece or something more traditional, Flat? I received my TD backers kit from Pledge Music today which comprised of the new album signed and sealed, a shirt (to go with my TD cap) and the EP, "The Sessions 1" which reminded me of your experiments with ambient. Would love to hear an additional ambient track from you. :angel:

I'll certainly be returning to the "ambient chill" mode at some point. I also need more TD in my library, even if I have to compose and perform a pale imitation of it myself!

But I'm thinking I really need to work on drums next, as I'm having a hard time getting a good sound with my current technology. So that's going to be a big part of the next piece, I think.

It won't be inspired by "Baba Yetu" (the main menu song for Civilization IV), but something in that vein. Once working through this new piece helps me create a system for generating decent-sounding drum rhythms, it'll be an important new capability in my musical toolkit.

And then we'll see. :D Thank you for asking!

Online Now