Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Bomb Exploded in St. Petersburg, Russia

Very unfortunate.

Of course the repercussions will be even more unfortunate, and probably play right into the plans of whoever actually planned the bombing. I am sure the Russian response will to blame a scape goat (the recent protesters perhaps), or to bomb the crap out of some already war torn shit hole. Creating an even bigger refuge issue.

Not that I have any better solutions.
My Signature

Zanteogo wrote: (..)or to bomb the crap out of some already war torn shit hole. Creating an even bigger refugee issue. (...)
This, really, is my concern. Both points are really bad, but the first one is the worst. Bombing an already war-torn country, like Syria for example, even more, will help no one...
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

As Ukrainian Im really worried about it.
The dead and their families really have my sincere condolences, that is a tragedy that must not happen anywhere.
The only problem is that they can blame either protesters or Ukraine. I hope they will not.
I̲̩̳̺̩̫n̵̻̘͚͖̗͎ͅ ͢J̜̬̗̦o̩̘̦̪͕͉ͅs͞h̞͘ ̯̹͈͙w̯̙̥e̱͉ ̬̙̘̭̯̦͕t̹͖͔̖͘r͚̠̰͍͚̹ụ̸̭͍͕̯̹̙s̩͓̼̲̲͉̹t̰.̴͈̖͙̜̲

We will never forget the "Heavenly hundred"
Failures lead to success.

Online Now